19-22 November 2018
University of Waikato, Hamilton, New Zealand
THEME: Maturity and Innovation in Digital Libraries
Since its beginnings in Hong Kong in 1998, ICADL has become one of the premiere international conferences for digital library research. ICADL 2018 at the University of Waikato in New Zealand offers a valuable opportunity for researchers, educators, and practitioners to share their experiences and innovative developments.
The main theme of ICADL 2018 is “Maturity and Innovation in Digital Libraries”. We invite high-quality, original research papers as well as practitioner papers identifying research problems and future directions. Submissions that resonate with the conference’s theme are especially welcome. Nonetheless, all topics in digital libraries will be given equal consideration. Following the ICADL tradition, the 2018 proceedings will be published as Springer conference proceedings as part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science series (LNCS), included in the and indexed by SCOPUS. Electronic copies will be available on Springer website.
IMPORTANT DATES (ICADL)
- June 1, 2018 – Workshop Proposal Deadline
- June 22, 2018 – Paper/Poster Submission Deadline
- August 31, 2018 – Notification of Paper/Poster Acceptance
- September 3, 2018 – Tutorial Proposal Deadline
- September 14, 2018 – Camera Ready Copy Deadline
- November 19-22, 2018 – ICADL Conference Date