New Zealand Conference on Human-Computer Interaction
CHINZ2018 is a conference in the CHINZ Conference series and will be co-located with ICADL2018 at the University of Waikato in Hamilton, New Zealand. CHINZ conferences are organised by SIGCHI_NZ, the New Zealand Chapter of ACM SIGCHI.
CHINZ 2018 will take place on Monday November 19th.
The call for papers is now out, we welcome full-length research papers and shorter student papers in all relevant areas of HCI, Interaction Design, and User Experience. We also welcome papers focusing particularly on design or aspects of design not typically included in HCI. Technical demonstrations of novel/interesting interaction and interactive systems are also solicited. Submissions by graduate students are strongly encouraged.
Submissions should report original work, and will be peer reviewed. Accepted papers will be presented at the conference, published in the conference proceedings, and in the ACM Digital Library. Submissions can be made to the following tracks:
- Full-length research papers (between 6 and 8 pages + references)
- Design papers (between 6 and 8 pages + references)
- Student papers (between 2 and 4 pages + references)
- Technical demonstrations (2 page abstract describing the system to be demonstrated, we also encourage submission of a supporting video)
All papers should follow the ACM formats using the templates available at: https://www.acm.org/publications/proceedings-template
Submissions must be made to EasyChair please indicate in the Keywords field which track you are submitting to.
- 7 September 2018 — all submissions due
- 28 September 2018 — response to authors
- 19 October 2018 — final submissions due