The authors of each accepted paper are requested to submit their final submissions to the Editors of the Conference Proceedings to easychair (alternatively to firstname.lastname@example.org) by September 23th, 2018.
The final submission to be sent to the editors must include:
- Two Camera-Ready files, in a Word format and a PDF format, of an accepted paper which has been revised according to the reviewers’ comments. Editors may not accept papers which have not been revised accordingly to be published in Springer’s Lecture Notes in Computer Sciences (LNCS).
- Your file name must be identified by an EasyChair’s submission number. Please save your file’s name as “Camera-Ready of ICADL2018 Paper XXX”
- A camera-ready paper must be strictly prepared by following the “Author Guidelines for the Preparation of Contributions to Springer Computer Science Proceedings”.See the information at https://www.springer.com/gp/computer-science/lncs/conference-proceedings-guidelines
- Please make sure that all the authors’ names, organizational affiliations, and email addresses are included and typed correctly in a camera-ready paper. Please also identify a corresponding author of the paper for further correspondences.
- A Springer copyright form, signed by a corresponding author, on behalf of the other authors of the paper. Appropriate copyright forms were sent to authors via email (ICADL_LNCS copyright form).
Papers accompanying posters
Poster presentations may be accompanied by 2-page poster papers or by 4-page WIP papers (depending on submission type). WIP papers need to follow LNCS guidelines as outlined above. 2-page poster papers will be published online by the University of Waikato (please follow similar formatting guidelines but you do not need to fill in the copyright form).
Full Research Paper: 12 pages plus references (included in LNCS 11279 conference proceedings)
Practitioner Paper: 6 pages plus references (included in LNCS 11279 conference proceedings)
Short paper: 6 pages plus references (included in LNCS 11279 conference proceedings)
Work-in-Progress: 4 pages plus references (included in LNCS 11279 conference proceedings)
Poster Submission: 2 pages (published online)
Springer can now include ORCID for authors and editors of the proceedings. For more information see: http://bit.ly/2H5xBpN.